northern lights

northern lights
image

Thursday, 31 July 2014

Some wise thoughts UBC Day 31


I have learnt

  That you should never say no to a gift from a child.

  That I can always pray for someone when I don't have the  strength to help him in some other way.


 That no matter how serious your life requires you to be,  everyone needs a friend to act goofy with.
 

  That sometimes all a person needs is a hand to hold and a  heart to understand.


That simple walks with my father around the block on summer  nights when I was a child did wonders for me as an  adult.

  That life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer it gets  to the end, the faster it goes.
  
 
  That we should be glad God doesn't give us everything we ask  for.

    That it's those small daily happenings that make life so  spectacular.

  
.That  the best classroom in the world is at the feet of an elderly  person.

That when you're in love, it shows.



That when you plan to get even with someone, you are only  letting that person continue to hurt  you.

  That love, not time, heals all  wounds.

  That the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I  am.

  That everyone you meet deserves to be greeted with a smile..

  That no one is perfect until you fall in love with them.

That life is tough, but I'm tougher.



That when you plan to get even with someone, you are only  letting that person continue to hurt  you.
 


That love, not time, heals all  wounds.

  That the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I  am.


 By will power and patience,I could complete the challenge in time. I did not miss even one day.I have replied to all my friends, who took the trouble to comment on my post. I have made some new friends. I am grateful to everyone of you !!! I wonder what I will do from tomorrow. 
  I convey my special thanks to Madam Corrine and Madam Vidya Suri for organising this challenge.I am grateful to friends who helped me when I consulted them. Bye to everyone. Hope to meet in the next challenge.



 Written for Write Tribe Ultimate Blog Challenge  Day 31







 


 



10 comments:

  1. Well done!
    Life throws a lot of problems in our lives, but instead of looking at them as problems, we should take them as challenges and be committed in overcoming them.
    These challenges keep ones mind totally engaged and intellectually stimulated.
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Rama we must face the challenges of life with courage and patience.

      Delete
  2. I bow to your spirit! Ma'am. Congratulations on completing the challenge. No post looked like a filler. Thoroughly enjoyed reading them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Asha for such encouraging comments.

      Delete
  3. Wonderful ending to the UBC challenge. It was wonderful experience to read all your posts Ushaji. It felt nice to meet your family through your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rahmath for such wonderful and inspiring comments

      Delete
  4. Congrats to you on completing the challenge, Ma'am :) This is one of your best posts, I feel. You couldn't have done a better job in wrapping it up. I'm so glad that I got to read your posts :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aathira for the compliments. I must thank UBC that I found you, a friend who is full of warmth and sincerity.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Yes Amrit , life indeed is a teacher, provided we are good learners.

      Delete