northern lights

northern lights
image

Thursday 7 November 2013

Liebster Award.

                                   
                                                liebster2           

 The Liebster Blog Award: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely.Started in Germany(probably) & is used to highlight new/recent/lesser known blogs or let say blogs with less than 200 followers.
First of all I profusely thank my friend, Jyoti for nominating me for such a prestigious award.

This is how it works

To accept the award, you must complete the following:

»   Link back to the person's blog that have nominated you

»   Nominate 10 more bloggers whom you feel are deserving and have less than 200 followers and  you pass the award on to them.

»   Answer all questions posted by the nominator

»   Create 10 questions for the nominees

»   Contact the nominees and let them know that they have been nominated for the Liebster.
I nominate the the following 10 bloggers,whose blogs I read regularly and find them deserving for the award:-
 
  1.Reshma     http://cerebralbabbling.blogspot.in/   

  2.Padmaja     http://padmajamadhu.blogspot.in/   
  3.  Sreeja Praveen   http://thealertmind.blogspot.in/     
  4.Kpsarathsarthi       http://kpsarathi.blogspot.in
  5. The little Princess  http://titli15081p77.blogspot.in/   
  6   Rahul Bhatia    http:// rahulsblogandcollections.blogspot.
  7.   Rama Ananth  http://rama-ananth.blogspot.in 
   8.   Rudraprayaga   http://prayaga-rudraprayaga.blogspot.in       

   9.  Asha                http://shreshar.blogspot.in/          
  10. Sunita          http:// musingsofsurvival.blogspot.in    
Given below are answers to Jyoti's question:-

   1. Who is it that inspired you to blog or who got you interested in blogging?
      I was always fond of writing. My cousin, BKChowla, a vetaran blogger inspired me to
      write blogs.
  2. How does blogging help you in your daily life?
     Blogging helps me to keep myself busy. It helps me to be in touch with people. It keeps my brain active.
3.Who would you like to be stranded with in an unknown island for two days?
  I would love to be stranded with, who else, but my hubby.
4.What are the three things that we do not know about you?
   My life is an open book.  The things which nobody knows are my own, which are of no interest to anyone.
5  It is said that we should be grateful in life. What are the 5 things you are grateful for at this point in time?
  i.I am grateful to God for all His mercies.
 ii.I am grateful to my husband for always protecting me in all difficulties.
iii. Grateful to my children for giving me so much love and affection.
iv. Grateful to my colleagues who co operated with me in all situations.
v. Grateful to my friends who always give good advice. In fact I have no grudge against    anyone.   I am lucky I never had an opportunity to have any opposition.
 6. Which blogging platform do you prefer? And why?
     I prefer to write from Blogadda. I never made an attempt to go to any other platform.
7. What are the three places that you would like to visit in 2014?
  i. I wish to visit the highest peak of the Himalayas'
ii. I wish to visit  Badrinath, Kedarnath, and Kailash.
iii.I wish to visit the North Pole and South
8.If you could suggest any family member or non blogging friend to blog who would it be? And why?
  I would love to see my daughter-in-law writing a blog. She is very creative and has a great hold on the language. I also know that it is impossible to persuade her because she is extremely busy  with her job and house.
9. Is there a place you visited recently, that you would love to go back to ? If yes, then tell us why.
 I recently visited Narendra Nagar, a resort famous for spa, beyond Rishikesh. It is a very  peaceful place. Far from the madding crowd.
10. If I were to ask you which book/movie has influenced you the most this year, which one would it be?
       Recently I saw an old Hindi movie, Aashirwad. I  have seen it many times before, but I will not mind seeing it again. It  depicts a bond between a father and a daughter, very emotionally.
 Finally, my ten questions for the nominees 
        1  Why do you write?
       2 Why did you start blogging?
      3  What do you prefer, love marriage or an arranged marriage? Why?
      4  Does Politics interest you? Give reasons.
     5 Which is your  favourite TV  programme?
     6 Three things which are most imortant for you in life?
    7 Which is your favourite News Paper?
     8 At what age a child can be given sex education?
    9  Which character has influenced you most in a novel? Why?
    10. Which country do you wish to live for ever?


W  










8.




























]

26 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot Ushaji for considering me for this award! Am honored indeed:) The list of answers was engrossing and I hope you are able to fulfil your dreams of conquering the highest peaks and Nort and South Pole to read your stories of conquest:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rahul. You truly deserve this award. Congratulations.

      Delete
  2. Thanks a lot, Usha Ma'm :) I 'm taking this award from Maithili and from you !! Its a double honour, indeed !!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful! you are doubly rewarded. It is all because you deserve the award. Congratulations.

      Delete
  3. Congratulations for the award, Ma'am! Very interesting answers. got to know a bit more about you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shilpa. Nice to know that you liked my replies.

      Delete
  4. Congratulations Ma'am on the award and thanks for considering me worthy of the award. Loved your answers to the questionairre and your questions for the nominees too. Will take it forward on my blog shortly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Asha I loved answering and also framing the questions. Congrats to you. You are a dedicated blogger and deserve the award.

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much Ma'm!! really humbled by ur sweet gesture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for thinking about my blog Usha, appreciate it much!
    Your answers were engaging and it is nice to know more about you this way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Padmaja, you truly deserve not only this Award, but many more.Congrats!

      Delete
  7. Congratulations on your award. I enjoyed reading your answers and learning more about you. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you ma'am for considering me worthy of this award :) I'll take it up soon. Visiting the poles is on my wish list too, nice to know we share a common like.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks a lot for the honour.
    Would you kindly permit me to accept the award without complying with the other requiements.It is perfectly okay if it is not relaxable..I wished to email you but do not have your ID.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kp, even I am not sure. Tried to see google, but nothing on this point could be found. My e mail ID is 'menons129@gmail.com'.

      Delete
  10. Dear Madam,
    I am really indebted to you for having been nominated for an award. But the fact is that I was nominated earlier also for this award(Leibster Award). Nevertheless I like the questions you have asked here and so I would answer them in my own little way.Pl.refer my post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarala,why don't you complete the other points? It will be fun.You will enjoy it.

      Delete
  11. Congrats on the award. Was interesting to know more about you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations ..nice answers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Many congratulations Ma'am and good to know more about you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Usha. Your answers were really very interesting, we could get know you more closely.
    Enjoy the Award, you deserve it. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rama. I am glad that you liked the answers.Congrats to you too.Waiting to see your answers.

      Delete