Last week I made Apple Cake.It turned out to be very delicious. I am sharing the recipe with friends.
1. All purpose flour 2 cups
2. Sugar 1.50 cups
3. Cooking oil 1.25 cups
4.Baking powder 1 tb spoon
5. Baking soda 1 tsp
6. Cinnamon powder 1/.2 tsp
7. Nutmeg powder 1/4 tsp
8. Vanila essence 1/4 tsp
9. Lemon 1
10.Apple (soft ones) 2 big
11.. Milk 1/2 cup
1. In a mixer/grinder add the ingredients from S.no.1 to 8. and mix the batter very well. Add the extract of one lemon and stir again once.
2. Remove the skin of the apples and cut them into small pieces.
3. Take the lemon from which the extract has been squeezed. With sharp scissors cut the lemon rind into very thin strips.
4. Add the apple pieces and lemon rind strips to the batter and mix well.
5. If the cake batter is too thick add some milk.
6.Pour the batter in a greased cake tin and keep it in a pre heated oven at 180'o Fahrenheit, for 30 to 35 minutes. Insert a tooth pick in the center. If it comes out dry, the cake is done, otherwise keep it in the oven for 5 to 8 minutes more.
7. Allow it to cool.
Written for Write Tribe Bloggers week 9th Nov to 15th nov.2014