northern lights

northern lights
image

Sunday 13 December 2015

my precious gifts




Two months back I got a wonderful gift. Never even in  my dream I would ever have been the owner of  this sophisticated item. Yes it is the latest brand of an Apple IPhone6 which was recently launched in the market. It has so many features that many of them I have not yet tried them so far.
                                

It is sleek and very beautiful.. With a light press on the screen you can immediately get connected to your desired destination. Music is very effective,  It is  a  dream of every individual   to have the best of every thing. The camera   is very effective. The clarity  of the photographs is exemplary. there is a provision for editing the picture. I am  grateful to my husband that he presented me a an unique phone to me .
HP Spectre x360              

Whereas my husband  gave me   a phone, my children also gave me something which is  unique. Yes it is a brand new  lap top, the latest one available in the market. It is  windows 10, which was   recently launched in the market. It can be kept folded, as shown here,for reading. The key pad is thus not visible.  On the key pad there is provision  for light at each  alphabet, which not only  looks beautiful but also improves visibility.
Laptop                                                                                       The alphabets are  feather touch, which makes typing very easy. Google provides very effective service. If your thought seems to block, try to find the right path, then there is voice message, which can guide. you effectively. The font looks very beautifully  typed.  A more effective lap top is difficult  to get,   
 There are infinitive number of games which we can  play alone and also with friends. The typing is a pleasure  on this laptop.                                                                                                                                            






Written for BAR 13th to 19th Dec





6 comments:

  1. Lucky you getting all those fun electronic gadgets. I don't have an Iphone. They do look amazing. I do enjoy my computer and Ipad though.

    Have fun playing with all your techie toys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... this is awesome. And yes, the ability to fold it at such angles really is cool. it is amazing how much things have changed over the last decade, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Doctor the things have really changed. Today's generation is much more practical and calculative than ours.Thanks for reading the article.

      Delete
  3. Wow! Such fantastic and thoughtful gifts you got, Ma'am. Happy writing and connecting with your new gadgets :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Shilpa the gifts are really fantastic. I am finding more interest in browsing.

      Delete