northern lights

northern lights
image

Tuesday 6 October 2015

The person, I admire

My mother in law was a gem of a person. I called her Muthashi.Her life was a long trial, married at seventeen and widowed at thirty, with six children. Her very sight was sufficient to mesmerise you. Her calm and spiritual face was very inspiring. In a congregation, she was different from others.She had an aura!  Her personaIity reflected inner peace!  She lived alone in a huge mansion, maintaining the affairs of a vast agricultural  land. She controlled the workers, and looked after their families.I learnt a lesson of love, affection.  patience. hard work, sacrifice, sanctity from her.


Written 100 words Write Tribe # WYHO The person I admire.
Linked to http;// writetribe.com  The person I admire
#

Linked to sarah@sarkemedia.com Day 5DBBO


 

1 comment: