northern lights

northern lights
image

Sunday 4 October 2015

ListenIng to my heart

  My  motto has always been to listen to the heart. I was in  mid twenties when I met a person, almost my age, who fitted the description of  Mill's and Boon heros, tall, dark and handsome! I could judge  that he also liked me. I told my parents about him.  My parents were instantly impressed by his placid and amicable personality. My father pronounced the judgement in our favour. Our marriage, was a union between two cultures,  North and South. which was then,very rare. This week (6 th Oct) we will  celebrate our 56 years of love, companionship  and togetherness. \

Linked to Write Tribe #Write your heart out. Topic:http://writetribe.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/wyho.jpg listening to my heart.

 Linked to Day 3 # 30DBBC
sarah@sarkemedia.com

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\wyho




5 comments:

  1. Hearty congratulations ... blessed are those who know how to listen to their heart and not get caught between the dillemma of heart ( instinct) say this but my head ( logic) says otherwise...Has listening to your heart always worked for you ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jayanthi. Yes Jayanthi,i rarely had rift between my heart and the mind.

    ReplyDelete