northern lights

northern lights
image

Thursday 1 October 2015

The hidden mouse

                      PHOTO PROMPT - © Marie Gail Stratford


                I  admit I am a computer addict.  I can sit in front of the computer day and night. Last week I got  fever  but I could not sleep without browsing. My hubby was annoyed seeing me in front of my computer  at midnight. He forced me to go to bed. Next  morning  the mouse went amissing. I became tense and  rebuked  everyone. I doubted my grand daughter.  She was fascinated by that colorful mouse. Suddenly I noticed a wicked smile on my husband's face. My maid came inside with the mouse. Hubby dear  had hidden it in the garbage bin.

Written for Friday Fictioneers picture propmt a story in 100 words














                                 

14 comments:

  1. LOL.... I think, he's right. You should take rest, Usha! Your mouse looks very attractive....!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Made me smile, Usha Ma'am. This post expresses love between both of you and love the mouse:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Usha

    When I'm ill I take my little laptop to bed with me. ;) Cute story.

    Shalom,

    Rochelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Your husband was trying to make a point. Glad the maid found it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds cruel, but maybe it's for the greater good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Time to get a tablet computer. Fun story.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My computer works with or without the mouse, so I'm not at the mercy of a controlling husband!

    ReplyDelete