northern lights

northern lights
image

Wednesday 28 October 2015

My precious girls.

I gave birth to one daughter,  but in my old age I have two! Both are dear to me.  Both care for me. The two of them  are very friendly. I get  so much attention that I am overwhelmed. Recently when I was not well the two of them sat beside me throughout  the  night. They  select my clothes and  decide what dress and which color I must wear. Both of them are so frank and friendly that if  want to have my own way, they exercise their pressure and I follow what ever they suggest.  Here are two of them together, who exercise control on me.Yes, the one on the left is my daughter in law, Kavita and the other one is Jyotsna, my daughter, 

I  am very proud that both girls are not only close to me but are very friendly with each other. It is generally seen in many families  that sisters in law are at daggers drawn, which causes conflicts in the family;but in their case their opinion is always valued. Both of them are well qualified and are very intelligent. Where as Kavita is a Principal of a Sr. Sec. School, Jyotsna  is an efficient Doctor. May their friendship always thrive and they get more success in life. My blessings are with both of them.




Written for Sarah Day27 #DBB












4 comments:

  1. And may the happiness of your family continue for a long time, Usha ji. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post. Lovely picture. May God keep showering his blessings on your family. :)

    ReplyDelete